Our bench of moving specialists is deep. The specialists enjoy their work, they are conscientious, and they show up every day. They work very hard, sometimes in extreme conditions. Their friendly and courteous personalities will put you at ease. Their attention to detail and the careful manner they move your belongings will gain your trust. Their knowledge enthusiasm and work ethic will exceed your expectations. They have character, are proud of their accomplishments, and want to be your mover
As proof of our commitment to you, I offer 2014 team member initiatives:
How Can We Best Serve Our Customers?
- Research and adopt the best industry practices.
- Use floor runners, door jams, and railing protection. No scuffs, rubs, or dirt on the floor. No nicks on the walls, railings, banisters, or door jams. That’s attention to detail.
- Keep furniture pads fresh and clean. The homeowner will appreciate it.
- Adhere to industry statistics which indicate if you soft-pad the furniture and shrink-wrap the upholstery while it is still in the house (before it is put on the truck), related damages can be avoided.
- Utilize the “cell-pack” technique when packing fragile dishes, glassware, or collectibles. It is the only method authorized by the largest shipper in the world, the US Department of Defense. The facts speak for themselves. Use it or be sorry.
- Keep trucks clean inside and out. Square away the pads. Tie down the equipment. Keep it ship-shape just like you do your uniforms. Look sharp, feel sharp, and be sharp. Demonstrate your professionalism at all times. Your customers are watching and they will appreciate it.
- A happy, satisfied client who fondly recalls the “moving experience” and is happy to refer us to others is our most valuable asset. Without that, we will not prosper.