Long Distance Moves
One of the most reliable and professional movers in Massachusetts, All Points Movers is dedicated to ensuring that any long distance or cross-county moves is done with care and on time. Whether you need comprehensive moving services or only need a portion of the move professionally done, we are ready to help. Call us today at 413-992-8931for a free customized estimate for your next long-distance move.
Long distance moves are any move within the continental United States where the delivery location is more than 150 miles from the originating address. These moves can include:
- State-to-state transfers
- Cross-country moves
You can expect nothing but the best for all long-distance moves. We treat every move as if it were our own and offer only the most dependable and professional services. We work closely with every customer to understand their move needs and requirements, then create a customized move plan to meet and exceed those needs. Charges are a function of weight, distance and other associated expenses. A personalized quote is provided, reviewed and approved before any work is begun.
For every move we adhere to the following industry best practices to ensure that your valuables and belongings arrive safely at their new destination.
- Soft-pad wrap all wood and finished surfaces in the home or office before they are loaded on the truck
- Shrink wrap all upholstered furniture and items
- Roll and shrink wrap all rugs – these are never folded
- Use mirror packs, mattress cartons or bags, and wardrobe cartons as needed
- Use a Cell-Pack System for all dishes, glassware, pictures and other collectibles
- Install floor runners and door jamb protectors
- For pianos of all sizes or other oversized items, tell us in advance and we will bring the proper equipment to get the job done right
- All Points Movers offers a variety of packing options for its customers to select from
- An Expedited Service is available to eliminate wait time while multiple jobs are consolidated, ask us about our expedited service for your critical schedule needs
- Offer insurance and value protection, learn more about protecting your goods at the Department of Transportation website