Local Movers Western MA
All Points Movers specializes in local moves within Massachusetts and locations in nearby states. Whether you need comprehensive moving services or only need a portion of the move professionally done, we are ready to help. Call us today at 413-992-8931for a free customized estimate for your move.
Local moves include any moves within Massachusetts or its neighboring states that are within 150 miles of the originating address. These moves can include:
- Any in-house move
- An office to office move
- A next door move from one building to another
- Any cross-town move or local relocation
- Any move within 150 miles
You can expect nothing but the best for all local moves. We treat every move as if it were our own and offer the following professional services:
- Charges are based on an hourly rate with a 2 ½ minimum
- We offer retiree, veteran and off-season discounts, just ask us!
- Second shift and weekend moving service are available to meet your busy schedule
- Labor only for moving items around the home or office or if you need to load or unload a truck, trailer or pod
- Packing or storage is available for an additional charge
For every move, we adhere to the following industry best practices to ensure that your valuables and belongings arrive safely at their new destination.
- Soft-pad wrap all wood and finished surfaces in the home or office before they are loaded on the truck
- Shrink wrap all upholstered furniture and items
- Roll and shrink wrap all rugs – these are never folded
- Use mirror packs, mattress cartons or bags, and wardrobe cartons as needed
- Use a Cell-Pack System for all dishes, glassware, pictures and other collectibles
- Install floor runners and door jamb protectors
- For pianos of all sizes or other oversized items, tell us in advance and we will bring the proper equipment to get the job done right
- All Points Movers offers a variety of packing options for its customers to select from
- Offer insurance and value protection, learn more about protecting your goods at the Department of Transportation website